How to Create a Wish List for Your Mississauga Home Purchase
It's incredible to see how things can all start to work out once you get things listed on paper and if you have a Mississauga home purchase in mind for the upcoming future you may just want to create a wish list for it. This will give you a good visual of the ideal house you'd like to live in and will make things go a lot faster when the actual house hunting begins.
Here are the most important questions that you should be asking yourself about the neighborhood once you get serious about making a house purchase.
- What type of neighborhood you want to live in?
- What schools do you need to have nearby?
- Do you need to be close to public transportation?
- Do you need to be near the main artery routes of the city?
As far as the actual design of the house goes, here are the main questions you should be considering:
- Are you looking for a condo, townhouse, duplex or a single-family home?
- Are you more interested in a bungalow or a two-story house?
- Is there a specific architectural style that you have in mind?
- How many bathrooms should be in your new home?
- How many bedrooms do you need versus how many bedrooms would you like to have?
- Are you looking for a newer or an older home?
- Are you willing to do you any repairs necessary or do you want to purchase a home that's ready to go?
The next thing you’ll want to do is create a wish list for every room in the house and the front yard and backyard. Here are some of the things that you’ll want to think about when you're making up your wish list.
- Should the rooms have hardwood flooring or carpeting?
- How much closet space do you need?
- How big do you want the front yard and backyard to be?
- Do you want the backyard to be fenced in?
- Do you want to have a finished basement?
- Is a view important to you?
- Do you need to have a bathtub or as a shower stall good enough?
- Are you looking for home with a garage?
- Would you like to have a pool?
- Do you want a patio or deck that has already been pre-installed?
- Do you want the basement to be already finished?
- Do you need a lot of counter space?
- Are you looking for a built-in dishwasher?
- Would you like to find a property that is selling its appliances with it?
- Are you looking for a separate laundry room?
- How much storage will you need?
- What type of heating do you want?
This list should have your creative juices flowing by now. It's your turn to add anything special that you're looking for when you're ready to make a Mississauga home purchase. The closer you can get to the ideal home in your mind, the easier it will be for you and your real estate agent to find a house that really makes you feel like you've arrived home.